10.14.2011

10.16.11

My little sister turns 13 today. She's not very little anymore. In fact, she's about my height and her body is better developed than mine. She's so mature too, it's scary. I don't want to get sappy but she's my baby sister. I can never tell her how proud I am of her for all she's done and all she has accomplished in her short thirteen years. I know I haven't been the easiest to deal with always, but she has stuck by me and I can honestly call her my best friend. Aww...shucks.


I don't really have much to say. 
I like this song, it just has a great rhythm and genuine vocals.
I'm starting a new diet....Gotta lose ten.

OH.

I'm going to Africa!


Cameroon to be exact. I cannot wait! While I am there I will be able to shadow and assist local doctors as well as work in the sick ward for the HIV/AIDs orphanage.

I'll probably use this as a journal while I'm there...even though no one knows about it. That's okay though, I'm glad. That's the way I like it. It makes it more journal-esque.

No comments:

Post a Comment