12.19.2011

 Have you ever experienced a feeling of affection so strong and overwhelming that your heart pounds, your head spins, your lip quivers and it is hard to fight back tears? You're simply bursting?! I am! I have never been more in love than I am now. My God is SO good to me! I have fallen completely head over heels for Him.

My devotional book I received for high school graduation said this one day and it has always stuck with me...now I see how true it really is:


'I must learn that the purpose of my life belongs to God, not me. God is using me from His great personal perspective, and all He asks of me is that I trust him. When I stop telling God what I want, He can freely work His will in me without any hinderance. He can crush me, exalt me or do anything else He chooses. He simply asks me to have absolute faith in Him and His goodness.'

No comments:

Post a Comment