11.19.2011

Insert Title Here

Today was a wonderful day!
I woke up a few minutes before nine, having slept late today, and took a nice long bath. I read part of the chapter John while I was soaking. I stopped at the part where Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. It confused me at first why He would perform a miracle at a wedding as something like a favor to the host (they had run out of wine at the wedding celebration). After praying and thinking about it, it dawned on me that a terrible event doesn't have to occur for Jesus to perform miracles. Jesus performs miracles every day!


I went to Southbound for an asiago bagel and cappuccino and friendly conversation with the barista and several patrons. After breakfast, I walked around downtown. I visited Twelve Oaks Accessory Garden, Click Boutique, Sacks and Calico Mall. I came back to campus and used the rest of my spare time reading short stories outside on our back porch swing.

We also had Delta Gamma initiation tonight. I can't really explain that, but it was nice to live our rituals. 



Tomorrow I am going to church and witnessing the baptisms of so many new Christians! I get so excited thinking about it I can't wait. One young girl getting baptized was part of my small group at TPW. I am so blessed to have been used by God to talk to her about salvation. My God is so good.


182.

No comments:

Post a Comment