1.29.2012

"Give in to God, come to terms with Him
and everything will turn out just fine. 
Let Him tell you what to do;
 take his words to heart."

Job 22: 21-22

"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are -- no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought." 
Matthew 5:5

"Examine me, God, from head to foot,
order your battery of tests.
Make sure I'm fit 
inside and out

So I never lose
sight of your love,
But keep in step with you,
never missing a beat."
Psalms 26:2-3


Today was one of those days I realized how unworthy I am of Christ's love, His mercy and His many, many blessings. That He stills loves me after my many failures is almost incomprehensible. And that he allows me to experience His love each and every day both directly and indirectly through fellow believers and my family is overwhelmingly mind blowing. I am humbled and grateful.


"None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I'm absolutely convinced that nothing -- nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable -- absolutely NOTHING can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." 
Romans 8:38-39

I have been blessed with a very special person in my life for the past few months. They are continual proof that my God is merciful and great.
"Friend, you have no idea how good your love makes me feel, doubly so when I see your hospitality to fellow believers."

No comments:

Post a Comment