4.29.2013

29.04.13

I honestly don't have a purpose for writing this aside from passing time.

I have four and a half days left at my teaching job. It is time to put this away and to focus fully on applying to medical school. It is bittersweet, though, knowing that I am leaving these children. But I am excited for new beginnings.

I am ready to take the MCAT and do well on it.

I am ready to apply to medical school and earn an interview.

I am ready to interview for medical school and prove myself.

I m also ready to work where I can earn money and save it for future use.

-

I just ordered invitations for my sister's wedding shower I am hosting next month. It should be fun. We are having a backyard BBQ with burgers, kabobs, fruit skewers, punch, and washtubs of drinks. JC's mom agreed to make a key-lime pie, I'm going to (attempt) to bake some cookies and other sweets, we have mason jars and striped straws for the punch, and so much more that will be cute. It is a couple's shower/going away party, so Michael's friends will be there too. I think Maggie's guest list has reached 63 last I checked. I'm excited! I hope she has fun.

I still can't believe she's getting married


and moving to Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment